Craig Magee, Managing Principal of Whippletree Marketing LLC
Prior to forming Whippletree, Craig Magee, who is 42, served as the Director of Communications and Marketing for seven years at Livingston Haven, a Charlotte based motion control and fluid power wholesale distribution and solutions provider, servicing manufacturers; and Hyde Park Partners (related to Livingston Haven), a company focused on renewable energy solutions in developing countries and retail product representation and management.
Craig’s achievements for Livingston Haven Included:
- Building an internal communication tool that provided a platform for sharing information and resources between account managers, product specialists and the marketing department.
- Creating a new website content strategy and design.
- Launching an L&H featured technology blog, a daily blog and weekly newsletter featuring the latest technology offered by leading motion control technology providers (newsletter sent to 5,000 customers at the end of each week).
- Providing market intelligence reports to sales team and management; utilizing sales data, supplier information and external research tools, which generated new customer target lists and leads and was integral to technology and industry diversification strategies.
- Producing videos on various topics including case studies, product demos, event recaps, vendor spotlights and how-to sales videos.
- Organizing and managing major corporate and industry events designed to showcase the latest technology offering from top automation suppliers.
For Hyde Park Partners
- Facilitating and managing the creation of new brands as well as rebranding of existing products.
- Managing the strategy and process of securing copyright protection for new and re-branded products.
- Working with management to create a content strategy and managing implementation of the strategy through creation of digital and print sales and marketing resources.
- Developing sales and marketing solutions to overcome cultural and linguistic challenges regarding creation and implementation of sales and marketing plans for international initiatives.
Note: Livingston Haven is a current client of Whippletree Marketing.
Craig’s prior business experience also includes serving as Associate Vice President at DTZ Rockwood, a global real estate investment banking firm with offices in forty countries.
Craig’s computer and technical skills include:
- Final Cut Pro
- Argus Financial Software